JOB TITLE: Workshop Mechanic:
JOB TYPE: Fulltime or part-time available
LOCATION: Main office/depot at 2862 Bindoon-Moora Rd, Wannamal.
SUPERVISOR/MANAGER: Logistics Manager – Rob Anspach
To service & maintain transport vehicles & machinery, duties may include:
- Servicing of trucks, trailers & machinery including: oil & filter changes, full grease up, replace brakes, bearings, etc.
- Fault diagnosis & repairs, part replacement, etc
- Tyre fitting & changing
- Welding repairs and fabrication: Oxy, MIG, TIG
- Maintain service records
- Maintain inventory of parts and consumables
- Clean & maintain hand tools & workshop equipment
- WA Drivers licence: Heavy Rigid (HR)
- Mechanical qualification – trade certificate
- Welding experience – MIG
- Competent use of power tools
Anspach Agricultural Contracting has WA Heavy Vehicle Accreditation from Main Roads WA. All staff and subcontractors are required to comply with accreditation standards and to apply Anspach Agricultural Contracting’s Fatigue Management and Maintenance policies to their daily work. All staff are required to provide a copy of:
- National Police Certificate
- WA Drivers licence
- WA State Traffic Certificate
- All staff are to pass Drug & Alcohol test prior to commencing employment with Anspach AG
- Random drug & alcohol tests will be conducted during employment
- All staff authorise Anspach AG to do online checks of the employees Driver’s licence and driving record at commencement and during their employment with Anspach AG.
Jobseekers, browse jobs available in the Wheatbelt. Click on a job below to display the full details and facilities to allow you to apply for the job. All job applications will be sent directly to the employer.
Please include as much details and information about yourself to give you the best opportunity for gaining an interview. You will have the capability to upload both your resume and a covering letter.