- Have successfully completed trade CERTIFICATE III IN ENGINEERING – FABRICATION TRADE [HEAVY/WELDING YH]
- Be able to weld to high standard
- Have a keen eye for detail, and be able to pay attention to the details.
- Take pride in your work
- Be highly organised and have excellent time management skills
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Be able to work under pressure – our workshop is very busy
- Be able to work both without supervision and as a part of a team
- Hold a current Drivers licence
- Be able to ‘think on your feet’ and be able to ‘think outside of the box’
- Be neat and tidy
- Have a sense of humour and not be offended by the choice of music in the workshop.
- Have a Motor Vehicle Individual Repairer’s Certificate
- Have a minimum of 2 years fully traded work history
- Be able to aluminium weld
- Hold a current forklift licence
- Hold a current HR or above truck licence
- Address 3 Tassel Street Corrigin WA 6375
- Experience Level Senior
- Dress Code Work Wear
- Working Hours Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm (1 hour for lunch) possibility for overtime.
Jobseekers, browse jobs available in the Wheatbelt. Click on a job below to display the full details and facilities to allow you to apply for the job. All job applications will be sent directly to the employer.
Please include as much details and information about yourself to give you the best opportunity for gaining an interview. You will have the capability to upload both your resume and a covering letter.