The York Community Resource Centre is seeking a trainee for up to an 15 month period working 21-28 hours per week (Days/Times to be determined with successful applicant).
The position involves both on the job training and TAFE course completion to a Certification II or III level, We will determine which traineeship course best fits with our application from the following:
Business, Tourism, Community Service or Information Technology
The York Community Resource Centre is a not for profit organisation that provides government and social service to the local community in a variety of ways including access to technology, training, desktop publishing, social inclusion and business/community group advocacy.
Necessary skills include:
– Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
– The ability to use your own initiative, and contribute to the team
– Word processing skills
– Reasonable level of IT knowledge
– Familiar with Microsoft Office software
– Ability to communicate with customers, staff and other relevant parties
– Sensitivity to the needs of persons with disabilities
– Ability and willingness to work cooperatively and show initiative
– High degree of discretion dealing with confidential information
– Professional manner and presentation
– Current Drivers Licence
– Completion of Year 10 Education
Application Letter and Resume addresses:
“Confidential – Traineeship”
York Community Resource Centre
PO Box 867
York WA 6302
A Job Application Package is available now at the Centre or call 08 9641 2328 for more information. APPLICATIONS CLOSE Thursday 29 January 2021.
- Address York
- Experience Level Junior
- Min Qualification Level High School Year 10
Jobseekers, browse jobs available in the Wheatbelt. Click on a job below to display the full details and facilities to allow you to apply for the job. All job applications will be sent directly to the employer.
Please include as much details and information about yourself to give you the best opportunity for gaining an interview. You will have the capability to upload both your resume and a covering letter.