Applications are invited for the position of:
Totally Locally Coordinator & Customer Service Officer
at the Dalwallinu Community Resource Centre.
The Totally Locally Coordinator & Customer Service Officer is responsible for:
- Weekly production of Totally Locally, Dalwallinu’s local newspaper;
- Reception, Customer Service and Front-Office Management; and
- Working with the DCRC Team to deliver Projects, Courses & Community Events across the Centre’s Annual Program.
We are seeking a friendly and enthusiastic team player who is keen to commit themselves to this dynamic part-time position (42 hours per fortnight).
Ordinary hours of work will be Monday – Wednesday 9am – 4.30pm.
The successful candidate must have the flexibility to work outside of these hours as required.
Essential competencies include:
- High-level aptitude across the Microsoft Office suite;
- Demonstrated understanding of general administration procedures;
- Demonstrated ability to take direction, use initiative & work in a team;
- Excellent communication skills, a can-do attitude and a passion for local community development.
Desirable competencies include:
- Cert III in Business or Business Admin;
- Experience in InDesign;
- Experience in MYOB Account Right;
- Experience working in the non-profit community sector.
This is an equal opportunity position.
Written applications with cover letter, CV and references to:
Private & Confidential
Dalwallinu Community Resource Centre
PO Box 327
Dalwallinu WA 6609 or Email: email@example.com
Applications close 10th July 2020 at 4.30pm
- Address Dalwallinu, Western Australia, Australia
- Experience Level Junior
Jobseekers, browse jobs available in the Wheatbelt. Click on a job below to display the full details and facilities to allow you to apply for the job. All job applications will be sent directly to the employer.
Please include as much details and information about yourself to give you the best opportunity for gaining an interview. You will have the capability to upload both your resume and a covering letter.