This 12-month traineeship involves on the job training combined with formal study with an accredited training provider. As a telecommunications cabling trainee you will be assisting the team in tasks such as installing, testing, and terminating optical fibre cables, locating, identifying, and rectifying telecommunications network faults, and conduit work.
Skills and Qualifications
List the skills and qualifications required for this role.
- Have a can-do attitude, be reliable, passionate, and self-motivated to succeed.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Committed to a program of on the job learning and formal training.
- Completed year 10
- Possess strong safety awareness
- Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident, or relevant right to work visa holder.
- National Police Clearance
A regional based wireless internet company, is currently seeking trainees in telecommunications cabling to join their hard-working and innovative team in the Bruce Rock area, located 241km east of Perth. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual seeking a comprehensive work and training experience.
- Salary Offer $20.000 ~ $50.000
- Min Qualification Level High School Year 10
Jobseekers, browse jobs available in the Wheatbelt. Click on a job below to display the full details and facilities to allow you to apply for the job. All job applications will be sent directly to the employer.
Please include as much details and information about yourself to give you the best opportunity for gaining an interview. You will have the capability to upload both your resume and a covering letter.