Bruce Rock Engineering is a leading quality designer, builder and service provider of road transport equipment in Australia. We offer a complete range of trailer solutions to the agricultural, mining, construction and general freight industries nationwide. our innovative, high quality trailers are engineered for reliability, durability and performance.
Ongoing support is provided by our comprehensive truck and trailer repair, maintenance and Tyre service.
This permanent Storeperson position is due to expansion at our Bruce Rock facility with great opportunities for growth in a busy and dynamic team.
The key requirements and skills for this role include:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role is required.
- Experience gained in the metals processing industry.
- Current high-risk forklift licence backed by good forklift work experience.
- Ability to load trucks with structural steel products and assist with tying down of loads.
- Current C class licence while a HC/MC licence will be advantageous.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively on an individual basis and as a team player.
- Able to organise and work closely with other team members to achieve excellent efficiency
- Ability to upkeep a safe and neatly organised yard and workshop area.
- Materials handling experience (Use of overhead cranes will be highly advantageous)
- Experience in operation heavy forklifts – >7 tons will be highly advantageous.
- Good problem solving and organisational skills.
- An eye for detail.
- Good time keeping and job recording skills.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package with excellent working conditions.
In addition to the above, you will be required to undergo a Pre-Employment medical, drug and alcohol test and provide a valid National Police clearance (not issued longer than 6 months ago)
Applicants will have to provide proof of their working rights to work and live in Australia
If you have a positive attitude, meet our job requirements and have the right skills and knowledge base, then we would like you to apply.
For further information regarding our company and quality products visit us at www.brucerockengineering.com.au
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Address 15 Swan Street Bruce Rock WA
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dress Code Safety Wear
- Working Hours Monday to Friday, minimum 40 hours per week