Ramelius Resources is a successful ASX200 listed gold producer with six operations in Western Australia. Our projects include Edna May, Mount Magnet, Marda and Vivien underground and open pit mines. The recently acquired Tampia and Penny greenfield projects will commence their mining activities in 2021. Recognised as Digger of the Year in 2020, we continue to increase our Life of Mine profile through discovery, development and strategic acquisitions.
Our Marda Gold Mine is a satellite open pit mining operation located approximately 120km north of Southern Cross and a 170km haul to the processing facility at Edna May, Westonia. This is an opportunity to join this dynamic, high performing team at a relatively remote work location. This position is site based, working a 4 days on, 3 days off FIFO roster.
Reporting to the Marda Mine Manager, you will:
- Provide general site administration support at Marda including data entry and system administration (Pronto).
- Assist in raising requisitions, purchase orders and receipting together with collating and processing the principal’s contractor timesheets (training can be provided).
- Process all site entry applications and associated electronic and hard copy records.
- Maintain the site roster – days worked, leave, flight arrangements and EOM man hours reporting.
- Book and manage transport and accommodation arrangements to site for Employees and Contractors.
- Provide some document control support to the site team using Sharepoint.
- Provide support with Contractor Management and correspondence tracking.
- Enter Contractor production data and associated mining information using MS Excel and issue the daily reports.
- Collect data and mine production information for Month End reporting including accruals.
- Prepare the End of Month site productivity Report in consultation with the Mine Manager.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of our site administration process to ensure alignment with both site and corporate requirements.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive, industry benchmarked remuneration which includes 10% superannuation and a company wide performance incentive.
- Opportunity to experience a respectful and high performing team.
- It is a remote location so you will work independently and with a high degree of autonomy.
- Career development and career progression with an agile, forward leading gold mining organisation.
- With six gold mining operations throughout Western Australia, we can offer long term opportunities and stability. We are committed to building your experience and developing your long-term career with Ramelius.
To be successful in this role, you will be:
- Proficient using rostering and workforce management software (preferably INX – InFlight).
- An intermediate to advanced level Microsoft Office user, particularly using MS Excel for reporting requirements and data analysis within large spreadsheets.
- Excellent core administration skills with an organised and planned approach to your work.
- Have a working knowledge of Pronto (ideally).
- Well-developed numeracy, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive approach to all tasks and a willingness to develop your knowledge.
- Prioritisation skills to deliver a variety of administration tasks for the site team.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Able to work in a remote location within a mining production environment.
- A West Australian C class driver’s license (manual) and the ability to obtain a National Police Clearance for site access clearance purposes.
For further information about Ramelius Resources, please refer to our Website: https://www.rameliusresources.com.au.
Jobseekers, browse jobs available in the Wheatbelt. Click on a job below to display the full details and facilities to allow you to apply for the job. All job applications will be sent directly to the employer.
Please include as much details and information about yourself to give you the best opportunity for gaining an interview. You will have the capability to upload both your resume and a covering letter.