Service Advisor & Parts Interpreter | Merredin Toyota
An exciting opportunity has become available to join Merredin Toyota.
Why work at Merredin Toyota?
Merredin Toyota isn’t your average Dealership. Family owned and run by Dealer Principal Leonie Knipe, we pride ourselves in having a largely diverse environment. We strive to provide employees with ongoing opportunities to challenge themselves, develop and grow their career. We invest in our people by way of structured, tailor-made training programs hosted by automotive industry-specific experts.
Our values of Respect, Teamwork, Innovation and Service are the basis for our team culture and the principles which we live by. The successful candidate will be the important link between our customers and the workshop ensuring that an exceptional level of service is maintained.
About the Role:
This exciting role will see you faced with all sorts of challenges whilst offering a broad variety of work each day. As an integral member of the team, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that our customers are kept well informed about their vehicle at every stage. Day to day you will:-
- Act as the first point of contact with customers
- Coordinate bookings and manage the progress of daily work schedules
- Utilise internal systems and checklists to record vehicle information, parts orders, invoices and quotes
- Provide support to assist team members in day to day activities; and
- Drive brand awareness by building new and maintaining existing customer relationships.
As a hardworking individual who understands the importance of teamwork and building strong customer relationships, some of your other talents and attributes include:
- A solid work ethic with a passion for exceptional customer service
- An ability to work well under pressure and multitask to manage competing priorities
- Impeccable time management and organisational skills
- Being a consistent high performer who takes pride in their job and is willing to go the extra mile
- Current C Class Drivers Licence
- A passion for working in the automotive industry
The successful candidate will have a can do attitude and a good work ethic. You will also need to be physically fit to undertake manual work and able to work outside in all weather conditions.
If you have the attributes we are seeking and enjoy working with a busy energetic team, then Apply NOW and tell us why you are the best candidate for this role.
We in return offer successful applicants:
- Competitive remuneration
- Supportive team environment
- Great workshop culture
- Future career opportunities available
How do I apply?
If you believe you have the relevant attributes & experience to excel in this role, please apply now. Click the Apply Online button below or call our Branch Manager Brad Williamson on 9041 4444 or 0420967251 for a confidential discussion.
This role will be very popular so if you are interested in this role please click on the apply button today!
We take pride in being an equal opportunity employer looking to employ qualified candidates of any gender, race, and religion.
Interested and suitably qualified applicants should email their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or via this site. Applicants must be physically located in Australia and must be Australian or New Zealand citizens or hold a permanent residency visa. Please note that only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be acknowledged.
We conduct pre-employment AFP Criminal record checks.
** Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. **
Applicants must reside in Australia and must have full working rights.
Applicants who do not have the required skills or full working rights will not be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer, supporting gender equality and workplace diversity.
Agencies please be advised that we do not outsource recruitment.
Email our team if you have a problem submitting your application. email@example.com
For more information about our Company go to www.avtoyota.com.au
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Address Lot 9 East Barrack Street, Merredin
- Min Qualification Level High School Year 10
- Dress Code Business
- Working Hours Monday - Friday 8am-5pm. Hours are flexible.
Jobseekers, browse jobs available in the Wheatbelt. Click on a job below to display the full details and facilities to allow you to apply for the job. All job applications will be sent directly to the employer.
Please include as much details and information about yourself to give you the best opportunity for gaining an interview. You will have the capability to upload both your resume and a covering letter.