To serve customers in a friendly, communicative and prompt manner, whilst ensuring a safe and clean working environment. A Retail Assistant (Grocery) is responsible for stock replenishment, stock rotation and date code checking.
Skills and Qualifications
There are no mandatory requirements for this position.
- Ability to follow instructions;
- Exhibiting a strong commitment to the organisation;
- Maintain the highest standard of personal hygiene;
- Ability to deal effectively with the general public;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team;
- Knowledge of, or ability to acquire knowledge on minimum temperature requirements for food preservation.
- Knowledge of, or ability to acquire Federal, State sanitary regulations regarding the preparation, maintenance, storage and sale of food products.
- Understanding of, or ability to learn all OH&S and safety principles;
- Ability to work across a 7 day rotating roster.
- Address 96 Barrack St, Merredin, Western Australia 6415, Australia
- Dress Code Work Wear
- Working Hours Hours vary between 7am-7pm, 7 days a week. Applicants must be flexible