Light Vehicle Technician | Avon Valley Toyota
Are you a qualified light vehicle technician with good technical skills, a fantastic work ethic and looking for a rewarding change? Avon Valley Toyota is located just 50 minutes from the Perth metro fringes and we are looking for quality technicians to join our growing service department and we’ll pay well above the award rate to secure the right people to join our team, enquire today!
Why work at Avon Valley Toyota?
Avon Valley Toyota isn’t your average Dealership. Family owned and run by Dealer Principal Leonie Knipe, we pride ourselves in having a largely diverse environment. We strive to provide employees with ongoing opportunities to challenge themselves, develop and grow their career. We invest in our people by way of structured, tailor-made training programs hosted by automotive industry-specific experts.
So what’s the role about?
The Light Vehicle Technician role is a full time position working at Avon Valley Toyota. Reporting to the Workshop Foreman you will be responsible for:
- Working within the dealership policies, guidelines and standards
- Perform repair & service work on light vehicles to a very high standard
- Carry out light vehicle air conditioning repairs
- Identify any additional service requirements & document them accordingly
- Support the training and development of apprentices
- Report all vehicle quality issues to the Workshop Foreman
So why not come and work for Avon Valley Toyota?
So who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Well presented
- Good communication skills
- Current trade qualifications – essential
- Experience with passenger & light commercial vehicles
- Experience working on Toyota vehicles (Toyota dealership experience preferred)
- Must hold a current Western Australian driver’s licence
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Have a great work ethic
- ARC – Refrigerant Handling Licence
We in return offer successful applicants:
- Attractive remuneration package – we pay a higher hourly rate that Metro Dealerships do!
- Standard 40 hour working week – Monday to Friday
- Supportive team environment
- Great workshop culture
- Future career opportunities available
How do I apply?
If you believe you have the relevant attributes & experience to excel in this role, please apply now or call our Service Manager Brad Savage on 9622 5622 for a confidential discussion about the position.
This role will be very popular so if you are interested in this role please click on the apply button today!
We take pride in being an equal opportunity employer looking to employ qualified candidates of any gender, race, and religion.
We conduct pre-employment AFP Criminal record checks.
** Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. **
Applicants must reside in Australia and must have full working rights.
Applicants who do not have the required skills or full working rights will not be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer, supporting gender equality and workplace diversity.
Agencies please be advised that we do not outsource recruitment.
Email our team if you have a problem submitting your application. firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about our Company go to www.avtoyota.com.au.
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Address 32 Fitzgerald Street, Northam
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Min Qualification Level Level 3 - Certificate III
- Dress Code Safety Wear
- Working Hours Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm. No weekend work.