We require a self motivated person to join our team. Our busy workshop requires someone who can think on their feet, work independently and also a part of our team. The job requires someone who has successfully completed a trade certificate in heavy metal fabrication Certificate III in Engineering -Fabrication Trade [Heavy/Welding YH]. You will be required to undertake all types of welding/fabrication jobs within our business, there will be some repetitive production line style jobs along with one off custom jobs.
Skills and Qualifications
A strong work ethic and a great attitude is essential, you must be highly organised and have excellent customer service skills. We require someone who prioritises completing all tasks to a high standard – taking pride in your work is a must.
- Have successfully completed trade CERTIFICATE III IN ENGINEERING – FABRICATION TRADE [HEAVY/WELDING YH]
- Be able to weld to high standard
- Have a keen eye for detail, and be able to pay attention to the details.
- Take pride in your work
- Be highly organised and have excellent time management skills
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Be able to work under pressure – our workshop is very busy
- Be able to work both without supervision and as a part of a team
- Hold a current Drivers licence
- Be able to ‘think on your feet’ and be able to ‘think outside of the box’
- Be neat and tidy
- Have a sense of humour and not be offended by the choice of music in the workshop
It would be an advantage if you:
- Have a Motor Vehicle Individual Repairer’s Certificate
- Have a minimum of 2 years fully traded work history
- Be able to aluminium weld
- Hold a current forklift licence
- Hold a current HR or above truck licence
This role is currently being offered as a contract, with the possibility of it becoming permanent for the right applicant.
- Address 377 Walton Street, Corrigin, WA, 6375
- Experience Level Senior
- Min Qualification Level Level 3 - Certificate III
- Dress Code Work Wear
- Working Hours Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm (1 hour for lunch)