Bruce Rock Engineering is a leading quality designer, builder and service provider of road transport equipment in Australia. We offer a complete range of trailer solutions to the agricultural, mining, construction and general freight industries nationwide. With the lightest tare weights in Australia, our innovative, high quality trailers are engineered for reliability, durability and performance.
This role is based at our Bruce Rock site in the Wheatbelt.
Working hours Monday – Friday 8.00am to 4.30pm. We can look at flexible working hours for the right candidate.
What will I do?
- Assisting production managers by entering production data into the scheduling system.
- Liaising with suppliers to confirm due dates on orders.
- Escalating supply issues to stakeholders.
- Updating systems for changes to production schedules.
- Miscellaneous and relief admin tasks for other areas in the admin team.
What do I need?
- Excellent administration skills with effective communication for customer service
- Been in a previous administration role
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be highly organised with good time management skills
- Ability to multi task
- Must be reliable and punctual
- MYOB experience would be an advantage
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills. (Excel, Outlook and Word)
- Able to work as part of our team.
- Ability to follow procedures
- Outgoing and bright personality
- Experience in the manufacturing environment would be advantageous, but not necessary
Why work for Bruce Rock Engineering?
- Diverse and challenging work.
- Opportunity to grow with a leading manufacturing company.
- Training opportunities.
- Excellent working conditions.
- Access to our Employee Assistance program
- Ability to participate in our Employee Referral Program (win up to $500 per referral!)
Please submit your Resume via Seek to be considered for the role.
- Salary Offer $20.000 ~ $50.000
- Address 15 Swan Street Bruce Rock
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dress Code Work Wear
- Working Hours 8.00am - 5.00pm Flexible working hours will be considered for the right person.
Jobseekers, browse jobs available in the Wheatbelt. Click on a job below to display the full details and facilities to allow you to apply for the job. All job applications will be sent directly to the employer.
Please include as much details and information about yourself to give you the best opportunity for gaining an interview. You will have the capability to upload both your resume and a covering letter.