Pre-Delivery Coordinator/Service Assistant | Avon Valley Toyota
Due to expansion & growth, an exciting opportunity has become available to join Avon Valley Toyota which is part of the Avon Valley Motor Group based in Northam, Western Australia.
Why work at Avon Valley Toyota?
Avon Valley Toyota isn’t your average Dealership. We are situated in Northam within the beautiful Avon Valley region, only an hours drive from the Perth metro area. We are family owned and run by Dealer Principal Leonie Knipe, we pride ourselves in having a largely diverse environment. We strive to provide employees with ongoing opportunities to challenge themselves, develop and grow their career. We invest in our people by way of structured, tailor-made training programs hosted by automotive industry-specific experts.
So what’s the role about?
The combined Pre-Delivery Coordinator/Service Assistant role is a full time position working at Avon Valley Toyota. Reporting to the Service Manager you will be responsible for:
- Working within the dealership policies, guidelines and standards
- Maintain the Pre-Delivery department, ensuring that new and used vehicles are prepared, built, cleaned and detailed for delivery within a given timeframe and at a standard representative of Avon Valley Toyota’s expectations.
- Allocating all pre-delivery and reconditioning work to technicians
- Organising, issuing purchase orders for, and controlling sublet repair
- Ensuring that our Pre-Delivery department adheres to Toyota policies & standards
- Scheduling customer service repair orders, obtaining a clear brief from the customer as to any issues
- Assisting our Service Advisor by monitoring the process of guests vehicles throughout the service department and providing them updates of the progress
- Preparing invoices and closing allocated repair orders
- Generate quotes and advise guests of any additional work that needs to be attended to
- Ensuring the guests expectations are exceeded throughout the experience
So why not come and work for Avon Valley Toyota?
So who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Well presented
- Highly motivated
- Background in an automotive/mechanical repair environment
- Exceptional delegation skills
- Highly developed planning and organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work productively in an autonomous environment
We in return offer successful applicants:
- Led by experienced Toyota Service Manager
- Competitive remuneration
- Supportive team environment
- Great culture
- On the job training provided
- Future career opportunities available
How do I apply?
If you believe you have the relevant attributes & experience to excel in this role, please apply now. Click the Apply Online button below or call our Service Manager Brad Savage on 9622 5622 for a confidential discussion.
This role will be very popular so if you are interested in this role please click on the apply button today!
We take pride in being an equal opportunity employer looking to employ qualified candidates of any gender, race, and religion
We conduct pre-employment AFP Criminal record checks.
** Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. **
Applicants must reside in Australia and must have full working rights.
Applicants who do not have the required skills or full working rights will not be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer, supporting gender equality and workplace diversity.
Agencies please be advised that we do not outsource recruitment.
Email our team if you have a problem submitting your application. email@example.com [link removed]
For more information about our Company go to avtoyota.com.au
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Address 32 Fitzgerald Street, Northam
- Min Qualification Level High School Year 10
- Dress Code Business
- Working Hours Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm. Hours are flexible.