JOB TITLE: Plant Operator
JOB TYPE: Fulltime
LOCATION: Main office/depot is located at 2862 Bindoon-Moora Rd, Wannamal; other depots are at Muchea and Perth. Most work is located within 100km of Wannamal depot, some away work may be required – by negotiation.
SUPERVISOR/MANAGER: Logistics Manager – Rob Anspach
- Operate earthmoving equipment including:
- Front End Loader
- other equipment as required
- Complete daily workbook: including timesheets, schedules, job & load details, etc.
- Retain all delivery dockets, weighbridge tickets, etc. to be sent to office weekly
- Daily prestart check of vehicle/machine and minor servicing
- Comply with workplace health and safety policies and procedures
- Maintain a clean and safe workspace, including washing vehicle/machine weekly
- Other tasks as directed
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- White Card – Construction Safety Card
- Australian Police Clearance
- Plant operator tickets
- Able to operate earthmoving machinery in various site conditions
- Communicate with clients, suppliers and other employees professionally at all times
- Good driving record
- Previous experience in a similar role, preferably a minimum of 2 years
- All staff are to pass Drug & Alcohol test prior to commencing employment with Anspach AG
- Random drug & alcohol tests will be conducted during employment
- All staff authorise Anspach AG to check the employees Driver’s licence and driving record at commencement and during their employment with Anspach AG.