Plant operator: operating trucks, backhoes and other miscellaneous plant equipment in a competent manner. To ensure that road construction and maintenance programs are completed within the timeframe and to high standards expected by Council.
Skills and Qualifications
• Basic written and verbal communication skills.
• Developing interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Developing problem solving, conflict resolution and decision making skills.
• Developing time management and organisation skills.
• Developed skills in the operation of construction equipment including graders, loaders ,
backhoes, trucks, rollers, etc.
• Developed skills in the operation of truck and trailer combination vehicles
• Operate graders, trucks, plant and equipment in a competent manner including truck and
trailer combinations as required.
• Maintain a high standard of plant and machinery operation and maintenance and ensure
that regular maintenance is carried out and the log books are completed.
• Report any damage or faults in relation to the plant and machinery to the Works
Supervisor, Team leader or Mechanic as soon as possible.
• All employees are required to undertake manual laboring duties as required.
• Attend bush fires, as directed to operate machinery to assist in for suppression.
• Any other duties consistent with the level ofthis position and the principles of broad
- Job Application File Plant-Operator-Application-Package.pdf
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Address Wongan Hills, WA, 6603
- Experience Level Senior
- Min Qualification Level Level 1 - Certificate I
- Dress Code Safety Wear
- Working Hours 38 Hour week plus overtime and adverse working conditions allowance.
Jobseekers, browse jobs available in the Wheatbelt. Click on a job below to display the full details and facilities to allow you to apply for the job. All job applications will be sent directly to the employer.
Please include as much details and information about yourself to give you the best opportunity for gaining an interview. You will have the capability to upload both your resume and a covering letter.