We are currently seeking a Parts Warehouse & Logistics Officer in our Merredin branch. This is our major processing warehouse for the Hutton & Northey Sales group. The person that we seek requires good communication and organisation skills, with a focus on providing high levels of customer service.
The role includes organistion and maintenance of warehouse facility and storage solutions, including ordering, receipt and dispatching of stock.
Skills and Qualifications
• Computer competency
• ‘C’ Class Driver’s licence
• The ability to work a minimum 40hr week plus Saturday mornings when rostered.
Seasonally adjusted overtime
Rostered call out availability
• Basic knowledge of farm machinery and equipment (strongly desirable)
• Forklift licence (desirable)
The role will include the opportunity to undertake accredited logistics training.
Hutton and Northey Sales encourage and support ongoing personal development, with on and off the
job training, ensuring our staff have the necessary skills to undertake their role and best serve our
What We Will Offer
• Flexible remuneration package
• A supportive team and inclusive working environment
• On the job training and opportunities for personal growth and development
• Full time employment
• Weekly pay cycle
• Immediate start
Hutton & Northey Sales is a locally owned and operated Agricultural Machinery Dealership. We have
been selling, servicing and supporting farming operations for more than 45 years throughout the
Wheatbelt region of WA. We are a close knit team with strong relationships with our farming clientele.
We strive for the best for our customers, and have a strong focus on our staff’s personal development.
For Further Information
Contact Group Parts Manager, Paul Harris on 0437 305 211, call into our office at Lot 1313 Barrack Street East Merredin, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete the attached application form and email to email@example.com.
- Job Application File 10_Application-for-Advertised-Vacancy.pdf
- Address Lot 1313 Barrack Street East
- Dress Code Neat
- Working Hours Monday - Friday 7am - 4pm Saturday - as rostered Seasonal overtime
Jobseekers, browse jobs available in the Wheatbelt. Click on a job below to display the full details and facilities to allow you to apply for the job. All job applications will be sent directly to the employer.
Please include as much details and information about yourself to give you the best opportunity for gaining an interview. You will have the capability to upload both your resume and a covering letter.