The WBN is seeking to appoint a suitably experienced person to a new role of Membership Services. This role will enhance the very positive relationship existing between the WBN Team and the membership, as well as growing the membership base.
The role will be responsible for :
- increasing WBN membership;
- selling job listings on the WBN Jobs website;
- assistance with organisation of WBN events/workshops; and
- member relationship management
The following tasks will be undertaken, but not limited to:
- Sale calls to prospects, converting them to members
- Use a variety of platforms such as video conferencing, telephone and email to communicate with members on a regular basis
- Relationship development with members via regular phone calls
- Sales calls to members and prospects to encourage them to post job adverts on WBN jobs website
- Write job and business features on the WBN jobs website
- Compile the weekly WBN e-news with assistance, and assist in social media communication
- Promote WBN workshops and events and assist in the organisation, coordination and hosting of these events.
- Record all member interactions into the WBN CRM system.
- Add new prospects to the WBN CRM
- Meet monthly and yearly targets and KPI’s.
As travel will be required to various locations throughout the Wheatbelt, a c-class licence is essential.
Skills and Experiences – Essential
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- A friendly and confident personality
- Excellent skills in desktop IT
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills
- The ability to show initiative and work as part of a team
- The ability to work under pressure and remotely
Skills and Experiences – Desirable
- Previous sales experience and a proven sales track record
- Skills in social media
- Knowledge of the Wheatbelt or work previously in a rural business environment
Part Time – FTE
This role is allocated a minimum of 0.4 FTE and will be subject to the Work From Home (WFH) policy of the WBN.
An hourly rate and bonus scheme will be negotiated dependent on the successful candidate’s experience and qualifications.
PLEASE NOTE: Please use the Application PDF form supplied in the link below for your application for this position. You will need to save the PDF to your computer before you fill it out. Once saved, open the PDF from the folder you saved it to, fill it in and the Submit button should work. If not, save the form and attach it to an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Application File 2_Professional-Application-Form-WBN_Member-Services.pdf
- Address Wheatbelt Region
- Experience Level Senior
- Min Qualification Level Level 4 - Certificate IV
- Dress Code Neat
- Working Hours Negotiable.
Jobseekers, browse jobs available in the Wheatbelt. Click on a job below to display the full details and facilities to allow you to apply for the job. All job applications will be sent directly to the employer.
Please include as much details and information about yourself to give you the best opportunity for gaining an interview. You will have the capability to upload both your resume and a covering letter.