The Shire of Narembeen is seeking the services of a suitably qualified Mechanic to deliver quality and timely servicing, repairs and maintenance programs to all Council plant, vehicles, and small equipment.
For the position description please contact the Shire by phone 9064 7308, in person or via email email@example.com.
To apply for the role, please submit an up to date resume and cover letter responding to the selection criteria listed in the position description, to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at the Shire offices By 7th December 2020 4pm.
The key objectives of this position include:
- Inspect machinery and develop a scope of repairs
- Diagnose and fault find operator complaints.
- Complete service reports of performed tasks and assist in the maintenance of plant and equipment files
- Use initiative and make technical and operational decisions in relation to own work.
For further details on this role contact the Shire’s Works Manager, Arthur Cousins T: 9064 7308.
Acting Chief Executive Officer
Shire of Narembeen
1 Longhurst Street
Narembeen WA 6369
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Address 1 Longhurst St, NAREMBEEN 6369 WA
Jobseekers, browse jobs available in the Wheatbelt. Click on a job below to display the full details and facilities to allow you to apply for the job. All job applications will be sent directly to the employer.
Please include as much details and information about yourself to give you the best opportunity for gaining an interview. You will have the capability to upload both your resume and a covering letter.