Constructive Visual is a website design & hosting company based in Northam, Western Australia. Our clients are located in Perth and the surrounding Wheatbelt towns. We have been operating since 2005 and we are currently seeking a marketing officer to increase the momentum with our growing web design agency.
We are looking for a passionate Marketing Officer to plan and oversee Constructive Visual’s marketing activities and campaigns. You will be the one to ensure that all marketing campaigns are successful and to meet all KPIs set out for each month.
A successful Marketing Officer must have great enthusiasm for all things marketing and have great knowledge of the latest marketing techniques and design principles. The ideal candidate will also be an excellent communicator and comfortable with talking to leads and following up with our current client base.
2021 has been both a busy and exciting year for us so far, with a bunch of great projects on the horizon. To help carry the load, we’re on the lookout for an experienced, motivated and passionate Marketing Officer to join our team. For the right candidate, we’re open to flexible work arrangements with part-time working hours.
• Be a Master of Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator (or Affinity Publisher) when it comes to designing online solutions.
• Plan, prepare and manage the publication and distribution of publicity materials.
• Represent the company at meetings & events.
• Undertake market research and establish the best way to reach our target audience.
• Write, edit and proofread marketing material for use in different channels.
• Oversee the update of the websites.
• Experience with the WordPress CMS and builders including WPBakery & Elementor.
• Be a strong team player with the ability to connect with a range of peers in a small, friendly environment.
• Be a problem solver with a can-do attitude.
• Excellent communication and time management skills.
• In-depth knowledge of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
• An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
• Up-to-date knowledge of the latest design trends, techniques and technologies, UX and UI
• Working closely with Constructive Visual’s internally developed CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
• Proven experience as a marketing officer, examples of work or similar role.
• Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and Marketing Software.
• Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Suite (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, Indesign, Acrobat)
• Excellent knowledge of Canva.
• Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics.
• Proven ability to work independently and within a team environment.
• Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills.
• Creativity and commercial awareness.
• Certificate in marketing, business administration or relevant field.
Extra consideration will be given to those who have…
• Experience working with WordPress, Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads Manager.
• Experience with Pay-Per-Click Advertising (PPC), Social media marketing (SMM), Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), affiliate and email marketing campaigns.
• Analytical and independent problem-solving skills.
• Knowledge and understanding of SEO principles (Experience with Yoast SEO).
• Web Design/Web Development experience.
• Experience with WordPress & WooCommerce.
Please note: We are seeking a team member to be able to work from Northam with options for working from home. Successful candidates must be legally eligible to work in Australia.
- Job Application File Constructive-Visual-Marketing-Officer.pdf
- Address PO Box 985, Northam WA 6401
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Min Qualification Level High School Year 12
- Dress Code Business
- Working Hours Monday - Friday For the right candidate, we’re open to flexible work arrangements with the part-time working hours.
Jobseekers, browse jobs available in the Wheatbelt. Click on a job below to display the full details and facilities to allow you to apply for the job. All job applications will be sent directly to the employer.
Please include as much details and information about yourself to give you the best opportunity for gaining an interview. You will have the capability to upload both your resume and a covering letter.