Bruce Rock Engineering is a leading quality designer, builder and service provider of road transport equipment in Australia. We offer a complete range of trailer solutions to the agricultural, mining, construction and general freight industries nationwide. With the lightest tare weights in Australia, our innovative, high quality trailers are engineered for reliability, durability and performance.
We require a Manufacturing and Assembly Supervisor to assemble and fit out new trailers and to do the final outfit of our products supplied to the mining and transport industries.
This position will suit mechanically minded candidates with experience in mechanical fitting, assembly and fit out of new trailers.
This role is offered on either a residential basis, with tax-free housing available, or a DIDO 5:2 roster with meals and accommodation provided at our new ‘Bed Rock Village’.
What do I need?
- Demonstrated general mechanical/technical skills and knowledge of new trailer assembly.
- Ability to identify problems and solve them.
- Ability to work from drawings.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to lead a small team
- Willingness to work outside roster hours when required.
- Current forklift licence
- Current WA drivers licence
- Trade qualification as a Heavy Diesel Mechanic (trailer experience extremely desirable)
What will I do?
- Fit out trailers with hydraulics, brakes, electrical and suspensions.
- Commitment to maintain high quality workmanship, health and safety.
- Work alongside high quality tradespeople to lead the team to meet deadlines and quality control.
- Work closely with the Operations Manager to ensure targets are met and paperwork is completed in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the leading hands to manage staff and ensure safe and positive working environment.
- Have good time keeping and job recording skills
Why work for Bruce Rock Engineering?
- Varied assembly works
- Gain industry based training and experience
- Competitive hourly rate
- Excellent working conditions
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Ability to participate in our Employee Referral Program (win up to $500 per referral!)
How to apply?
If you meet our essential requirements, click APPLY NOW to submit your cover letter and resume to be considered for the role.
Please note: Due to the anticipated volume of applications, only those shortlisted for this position will be contacted.
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Address 15 Swan Street Bruce Rock WA
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Min Qualification Level Level 3 - Certificate III
- Dress Code Work Wear
- Working Hours This role is a Monday - Friday role, working between the hours of 6am - 6pm.