RSM Australia is a member of RSM, the world’s 6th largest network of audit, tax and consulting firm. We offer the combined benefits of a leading professional services firm with extensive networking, learning and career opportunities.
About the opportunity
Our Geraldton Business Advisory team are currently seeking a suitably experienced Management Accountant to join their team.
As our Management Accountant, you will be responsible for the delivery of management accounting and financial reporting services to new and existing Business Advisory clients.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering, and assisting in the promotion of growth in the following services to new and existing clients;
- Cloud Accounting;
- Management Accounting;
- Bookkeeping Services; and
- Outsourced CFO services.
- Preparing financial statements in accordance with all current, legal and accounting reporting standards;
- Designing, developing, and analysing financial models;
- Preparing budgets and forecasts;
- Identifying, researching, and resolving complex accounting issues;
- Applying knowledge of the business environment within which the client is operating, and how the client is positioned in the industry; and
- Considering the long-term perspective on the client’s industry, and identifying possible opportunities and risks for the client.
- Business / Commerce degree with an Accounting Major;
- Completion of CA or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Ability to travel to other regional towns as required;
- Experience in Business Development activities;
- Knowledge and experience in various accounting packages including Syngergysoft; Xero; MYOB; and Quickbooks;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team; and
- Committed to continuing professional development.
Life at RSM:
RSM provides a great environment to build skills and confidence and we help our people achieve their best. We are trusted advisors to our clients, so it is critical for us to find the right people for the job on offer. Our network of offices across Australia and around the world allow us to offer a personal service to all our clients regardless of where they are!
Working for RSM entitles everyone to a wide range of leading health, wellness financial and lifestyle benefits.
Apply using the link below:
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Address Level1, 12 Bayly Street, Geraldton, WA, Australia
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Min Qualification Level Level 9 - Masters Degree
- Dress Code Work Wear
- Working Hours 37.5 hours per week Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm