We are seeking dynamic people who are interested in completing a paid 4-year Heavy Duty Mechanical Apprenticeship.
We encourage personal & professional development with apprenticeship training at a TAFE institution, & specific technical training further into your career with us.
Experienced technicians will guide you to reach your full potential.
Skills and Qualifications
Willingness to learn
On and off the job training
Competent levels of Mathematics & English
Drivers License is preferred
During your 4-year apprenticeship you will complete a Certificate III in Agricultural Machinery Technology giving you hands on experience in the industry.
- Job Application File 1_HNS-Employment-Application.pdf
- Address Lot 1313 Barrack Street
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Min Qualification Level High School Year 11
- Dress Code Work Wear
- Working Hours 38 hour week Seasonal overtime as experience increases