Heavy-Duty Diesel Mechanic – Cunderdin
Hourly Rate: Starting from $42 p/hr + penalties
Negotiable, based on qualifications and experience. Our rates are amongst the highest in the industry.
We are looking for qualified Heavy-Duty Diesel Mechanics to join our team. We are seeking staff who are motivated to learn, enjoy working in a team environment, and value having contact with the end user. The positions are a 38-hour week, daytime work only, with some requirement for seasonal overtime.
Skills and Qualifications
- Trade Qualified Heavy-Duty Diesel Mechanic
- Basic computer skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Exposure to agricultural machinery (preferred but not essential)
The Role Includes
- Assembly and preparation of new machinery for delivery
- Pre-season repairs and maintenance prior to commencement of seeding and harvest
- Diagnostics, repairs, component change outs, scheduled maintenance
- Attend to machine breakdowns in the workshop and in the field on customer’s properties
- Work on cutting edge technology equipment including auto guidance and semi-autonomous machines
- Repairs and maintenance to wide variety of machinery including seeding tillage, hay cutting and baling, harvest, mobile plant, and heavy road equipment
- Product demonstrations
What We Will Offer
- Competitive remuneration at top industry rates
- A supportive team working environment
- On the job training and product training for personal upskilling and development
- Opportunities for promotion to management roles
- Fulltime employment with seasonal overtime
- Weekly pay cycle
- Immediate Start
- Home every night and weekends, or DIDO opportunity
We are a locally owned, well-established Agricultural Machinery Dealership that has been operating for more than 45 years throughout the Wheatbelt. We have branches in Merredin, Mukinbudin, Cunderdin and Corrigin. We are a vibrant and progressive team that strives for the best for our customers. We also have a strong focus on our staff’s personal development.
Apply and Further Information
To apply, email email@example.com (Application Form attached)
For more information contact John Trunfio on 0429 411 077
- Job Application File 2_HNS-Employment-Application.pdf
- Address 8 Main Street, Cunderin, WA, 6407
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Min Qualification Level Level 3 - Certificate III
- Dress Code Work Wear
- Working Hours 38 hour week with seasonal overtime
Jobseekers, browse jobs available in the Wheatbelt. Click on a job below to display the full details and facilities to allow you to apply for the job. All job applications will be sent directly to the employer.
Please include as much details and information about yourself to give you the best opportunity for gaining an interview. You will have the capability to upload both your resume and a covering letter.