JOB TITLE: HC Truck Driver
JOB TYPE: Full time
LOCATION: Main office/depot is located at 2862 Bindoon-Moora Rd, Wannamal; other depots are at Muchea and Perth. This position requires travel in Perth & rural Western Australia, and periods of working away from home, variable upon job location.
SUPERVISOR/MANAGER: Logistics Manager – Rob Anspach
- Truck Driver of semi articulated vehicles, up to 52 tonnes
- Operate a Front-End Loader
- Load, secure and deliver products to clients
- Complete daily workbook: including timesheets, schedules, job & load details, etc.
- Retain all delivery dockets, weighbridge tickets, etc. to be sent to office weekly
- Daily prestart check of vehicle and minor servicing
- Comply with workplace health and safety policies and procedures
- Comply with Main Roads WA Heavy Vehicle Accreditation standards, including Fatigue Management, Load & Dimension and Maintenance modules
- Maintain a clean and safe workspace, including washing vehicle weekly
- Other tasks as directed
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Current HC Licence
- White Card – Construction Safety Card
- Commercial Drivers Medical
- Fatigue Management
- Australian Police Clearance
- Able to safely drive semi-trailer vehicles in metro, urban and country areas.
- Able to reverse.
- Communicate with clients, suppliers and other employees professionally at all times.
- Good driving record
- Previous experience in a similar role for a minimum of 2 years
- All staff are to pass Drug & Alcohol test prior to commencing employment with Anspach AG
- Random drug & alcohol tests will be conducted during employment
- All staff authorise Anspach AG to check the employees Driver’s licence and driving record at commencement and during their employment with Anspach AG.