2 Permanent FullTime Vacancies
Gilmac is Australia’s leading hay exporter, responsible for one quarter of all Australian hay exports, with major markets in Asia. Testament to our rapidly growing business, we have 6 Hay Processing Plants across 3 states.
Gilmac values safety, quality, and maintenance; and are leaders in the innovation of hay processing.
Our New Norcia hay processing plant (132km North of Perth) currently has two (2) vacancies for fulltime Hay process operators. Accommodation is available, either singles accommodation, or potentially a house if the successful applicants were a couple. Families are welcome to reside with the employee.
We are seeking honest, diligent, and motivated people with a strong work ethic and safety focus to be Process Operators. Process Operator are hands on, running and maintaining the hay processing plant, housekeeping and working to improve plant safety, product quality and plant performance. They set up, operate, trouble shoot, service and maintain both fixed and mobile hay plant and equipment. They produce a quality product that meets our customers’ needs, and Gilmac’s quality standards, safety, cost, and production targets. They ensure plant is maintained to optimal standards, and safely process and package hay to export quality. All operators are trained in quality, safety, and operation of processing hay.
Applicants must be willing to undertake training for forklift, telehandler, and gantry crane. Initially this will be a key part of the role.
The successful applicants will be:
- Committed to Safety, Quality & Preventative Maintenance
- Able to work full time, 12 hr day and night rotating shifts, in a 24/7 operation
- Able to legally work in Australia on a permanent basis
- Able to read, write and conduct basic maths, and willing / capable of learning
- Able to work both in a small team and autonomously, and demonstrate positive communication skills and teamwork
- Able to pass a pre-employment physical and medical, including alcohol, drug and hay fever screening
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Paul Mart, Production Manager on email@example.com. Queries also to this email.
- Job Application File Employment-Application-18.pdf
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Address 100 Glentromie Yerecoin Rd, Glentromie, Western Australia 6509, Australia
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Min Qualification Level High School Year 10
- Dress Code Safety Wear
- Working Hours 12 hours a day; rotating Day and Night Shift
Jobseekers, browse jobs available in the Wheatbelt. Click on a job below to display the full details and facilities to allow you to apply for the job. All job applications will be sent directly to the employer.
Please include as much details and information about yourself to give you the best opportunity for gaining an interview. You will have the capability to upload both your resume and a covering letter.