We are looking for a Dental Nurse who is friendly, a great communicator and above all, a team player for our Merredin Clinic.
Aim Dental Group is a modern, family friendly dental practice with many loyal patients. Our long established dental practice takes pride in delivering superior personalized dental care in a relaxed, caring and professional environment. In our practice we aim to create a comfortable atmosphere to help patients and staff feel at home. Our highly motivated team has a positive attitude towards patient care which is our paramount interest.
Your next role:
This is a great opportunity for a Dental Nurse to excel in a dynamic environment which supports personal and professional growth.
What we are looking for:
- Honest and Reliable worker
- Able to work in a team and individually
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Great organization skills and strong work ethic
- Attention to detail
- Controls emotions and stays calm
- Can pick up new skills quickly
- An understanding of our Practice Philosophy and general services
- Someone looking for long term employment
- Experience preferred (Not essential)
- Experience with Dental4Windows (Not essential)
What can you expect from us?
- A friendly and supportive team
- Lovely patients who attend regularly
- On the job training and support from competent team members and management
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role and would like to join our team in our wheatbelt location, please forward a cover letter and your resume to Paige at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage you to visit our Facebook page or website for information:
- Address 42 Barrack St, Merredin WA 6415
Jobseekers, browse jobs available in the Wheatbelt. Click on a job below to display the full details and facilities to allow you to apply for the job. All job applications will be sent directly to the employer.
Please include as much details and information about yourself to give you the best opportunity for gaining an interview. You will have the capability to upload both your resume and a covering letter.