Helping a farmer in the West Arthur district with day to day duties of a cropping and merino sheep enterprise.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in header driving and maintenance
- Experience in air seeder driving and maintenance
- Sheep husbandry skills
- Drivers licence
- HR licence desirable
- Experience in this type of job in the past
Detailed requirements for the position.
- Willingness to make this district your home
- Looking for a long term employee (not just a visa period)
- Fit for physical work
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Address 11501 Coalfields Rd, Darkan, Western Australia 6392, Australia
- Experience Level Senior
- Min Qualification Level High School Year 10
- Dress Code Work Wear
- Working Hours 7.45 am to 5 pm weekdays with some weekend work required.
Jobseekers, browse jobs available in the Wheatbelt. Click on a job below to display the full details and facilities to allow you to apply for the job. All job applications will be sent directly to the employer.
Please include as much details and information about yourself to give you the best opportunity for gaining an interview. You will have the capability to upload both your resume and a covering letter.