Cubbyhouse is located in Wongan Hills within the Shire of Wongan-Ballidu. We are a community based, committee run childcare centre which offers high quality education and care to children aged 0 – 11yrs. We currently operate Monday to Friday, 8.15am – 5.15pm daily with 19 enrolment places available each day.
Cubbyhouse committee are seeking to employ a professional person who enjoys working with children and as part of a small staff team. Hours required of relief workers vary from 3hrs to 8.5hrs on any day (including school holidays) and the rate of pay starts from $28.86 per hour but varies with qualifications and experience.
Skills and Qualifications
Applicants must have the following:-
- Completed or currently enrolled in / actively working towards a Diploma in Children’s Services or higher.
- Certificate 3 in Children’s Services or Education Support (if new to Diploma studies).
- Current Working with Children Check and Police Clearance.
- A genuine interest in working with children.
- Proven experience of effective team working and interpersonal skills.
- Relevant First Aid Certificate (desirable but not essential)
- Knowledge of Education and Care Services National Regulations 2012, NQF and EYLF
The purpose of the job is to work under supervision of the Educator in Charge and assist in the daily operations of the Centre ensuring the compliance of the Centre with Cubbyhouse’s policies and procedures, Government legislation, Workplace Health and Safety and the National Quality Standards.
Cubbyhouse offers a friendly working environment and our facilities are amongst the best in the Wheatbelt. We can offer the successful applicant flexible work hours, the opportunity to bring appropriate aged children to work at reduced rates and help with studying.
Successful applicants will be interviewed at Cubbyhouse in the week following the closing date.
Please forward resume to Mel Pascoe via email at email@example.com, post PO Box 121, Wongan Hills, 6603 or drop in direct to Administration at Cubbyhouse.
Please email or call (08) 96711811 for a more detailed job description or any enquiries regarding the position.
- Job Application File Diploma-Relief-Educator-Advert-March-2021.pdf
- Address 3 Stickland St, Wongan Hills, Western Australia 6603, Australia
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Min Qualification Level Level 5 - Diploma
- Dress Code Casual
- Working Hours Hours required of relief workers vary from 3hrs to 8.5hrs on any day (including school holidays)
Jobseekers, browse jobs available in the Wheatbelt. Click on a job below to display the full details and facilities to allow you to apply for the job. All job applications will be sent directly to the employer.
Please include as much details and information about yourself to give you the best opportunity for gaining an interview. You will have the capability to upload both your resume and a covering letter.