- Assist customers with various disabilities prepare for work and understand the requirements of employment and employers’ expectations.
- Assist customers to gain confidence, skills and references in order to become job ready.
- Liaise with employers to secure work experience and/or employment for the customer
- Represent both customers and employer in an ongoing employment relationship.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with relevant agencies that work for all parties
Skills and Qualifications
Current Driver’s Licence
Certificate III in Disability Services (Preferred)
National Police Clearance
Working with Children Check
NDIS Worker Screening
Ability to identify and refer to appropriate services in order to meet employment goals.
Provision of a creative, flexible person centred approach
Ability to reverse market to increase customer numbers within the service
Ability in providing direct support through assisting, supporting, coaching, mentoring training in employment
Strong organisational skills that facilitate prioritisation, meeting deadlines and Key Performance Indicators.
Ability to contribute to individual program effectiveness
Demonstrated understanding of the Employment Sector.
The successful candidate will have:
- A strong desire to work with individuals with disability.
- Strong organisational skills including the ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and multi-task.
- A positive attitude, be a creative thinker and have innovation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to address Selection Criteria
- Establish good rapport with customers and employers.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills that can relate to a diverse range of key stakeholders.
- A current Driver’s Licence
- A current Police Check (National Police Certificate), Working with Children and NDIS Worker Screening
- Address 23 Bates Street Merredin
- Min Qualification Level High School Year 12
- Dress Code Neat