Due to our continued growth, we are currently seeking a Heavy Duty Fitter to join our depot based in Corrigin. The position will be responsible for the servicing, repair, and maintenance of both light and heavy duty mobile plant and equipment in a safe and timely manner.
Responsibilities will include:
- Completing mechanical repairs and maintenance of all plant and equipment to a satisfactory level.
- Perform diagnostics, problem solving and fault finding in a timely manner.
- Complete works in an efficient and timely manner for both planned and unplanned maintenance tasks.
- Maintain a safe, tidy, and compliant workplace including, but not limited to: Housekeeping, tooling, workshop areas, yards, and storage..
- Monitor stock and supply of repair parts, consumables, fuels, and oils.
We are looking for:
- Australian HR class drivers’ licence.
- Heavy Duty Plant Mechanical trade qualification.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in heavy plant and equipment in the civil and road maintenance contracting industry.
- Experience working independently
- High risk licenses: LF and WP, highly desirable.
WE ARE OFFERING GREAT BENEFITS!
We invest in our people by providing training, development, support, and career opportunities to reach your full potential. We value loyalty and are loyal to our people in return. Our commitment to our community is second to none!
Our hands-on approach is what makes us different to other contractors in the industry. We strive to be the best by investing in our people, understanding our clients’ needs and a relentless focus on continuous improvement. Our team live and breathe our “CAN DO” promise to ensure we deliver first class solutions to our clients, whilst providing an engaging, safe, and team-based culture for our people.
- Address 821 Dilling Railway Rd
- Dress Code Work Wear
Jobseekers, browse jobs available in the Wheatbelt. Click on a job below to display the full details and facilities to allow you to apply for the job. All job applications will be sent directly to the employer.
Please include as much details and information about yourself to give you the best opportunity for gaining an interview. You will have the capability to upload both your resume and a covering letter.