The Goomalling Community Resource Centre is offering the above traineeship on a part time basis 2022 – in line with TAFE terms.
Our Reason for being:
Responsive to community need. We build the skills and capacity of community members. We provide access, deliver programs and services with and on behalf of partners and stakeholders. We promote the Goomalling experiences and assets.
A local, community led organisation that can attract as well as deliver value, capacity and skills to members of our community.
The successful applicant will be required to work the agreed hours during our normal opening times: – 9.00am to 12.30pm, 1.30pm to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Selection Criteria (preferred, but not essential):
- Good knowledge of information technologies, including Facebook and Instagram
- Sound written and verbal communication and customer service skills
- Ability to accept feedback on your work, and to critically assess your work
- Completion of Year 10 Certificate
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Proven self-motivation and initiative
- Hold a current Drivers Licence
- Hold a current Police Clearance
To express your interest in this position please forward a covering letter, Resume and a document addressing each of the required Selection Criteria to:
Goomalling Community Resource Centre
PO Box 167
GOOMALLING WA 6460
All correspondence will be treated as confidential and to be received at the Goomalling CRC by COB 30th June, 2022.
Further enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or 9629 1570.
- Address 51-53 Railway Ter, Goomalling, Western Australia 6460, Australia
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Min Qualification Level High School Year 10
- Dress Code Neat
Jobseekers, browse jobs available in the Wheatbelt. Click on a job below to display the full details and facilities to allow you to apply for the job. All job applications will be sent directly to the employer.
Please include as much details and information about yourself to give you the best opportunity for gaining an interview. You will have the capability to upload both your resume and a covering letter.