The Toodyay Community Resource Centre is seeking a motivated, friendly person to undertake a Certificate III in Business Administration whilst working in our busy centre.
The traineeship will commence in April 2021 and you will be required to work Mon to Fri from 9:30 – 4:00pm, with a half hour lunch break. You will also be given three hours a week for home based study, to be negotiated with the Centre Manager. This is a wonderful opportunity for local employment for school leavers that will enable you to gain a qualification at the same time.
Please read through the selection criteria carefully. To apply, send a cover letter addressing the selection criteria along with a current CV. Include the details of at least two professional referees. Applications can be sent to:
PO Box 862 Toodyay WA 6566
- Competence using Excel and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to critically reflect on your work and accept feedback
- Demonstrated self-motivation and initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Solid knowledge of information technologies, including Facebook and Instagram
- Completion of Year 10 Certificate
- Hold a current or have the ability to gain a Police Clearance
- Hold a current or have the ability to gain a Working with Children Check
- Job Application File Traineeship-Job-Ad-Feb-2021.pdf
- Salary Offer $10.000 ~ $20.000
- Address 111 Stirling Ter, Toodyay, Western Australia 6566, Australia
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Min Qualification Level High School Year 10
- Dress Code Business
- Working Hours Mon to Fri 9:30am to 4pm
Jobseekers, browse jobs available in the Wheatbelt. Click on a job below to display the full details and facilities to allow you to apply for the job. All job applications will be sent directly to the employer.
Please include as much details and information about yourself to give you the best opportunity for gaining an interview. You will have the capability to upload both your resume and a covering letter.