Bruce Rock Engineering is a leading quality designer, builder and service provider of road transport equipment in Australia. We offer a complete range of trailer solutions to the agricultural, mining, construction and general freight industries nationwide. With the lightest tare weights in Australia, our innovative, high quality trailers are engineered for reliability, durability and performance.
Due to continued growth an opportunity now exists for an experienced Boilermaker to join our team in Geraldton.
We are seeking local applicants who have previous experience working in a fabrication workshop environment.
What do I need?
Essential: You must have the following to be considered for work with Bruce Rock Engineering.
- 2+ years’ experience as a Boilermaker. (Road transport industry experience is highly advantageous)
- Australian recognised Trade Certificate – Boilermaker/Fabricator
- Current Forklift Licence (High Risk Licence)
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol test.
- Provide a valid National Police clearance (not issued longer than 6 months ago)
- To hold a Western Australian drivers’ licence
What will I do?
- Interpreting engineering/fabrication drawings and procedures.
- Commitment to maintain high quality workmanship, health and safety
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Be able to work effectively individually and as a team player.
- Must have good time keeping and job recording skills
Why work for Bruce Rock Engineering?
- Varied fabrication and maintenance works
- Gain industry based training and experience
- Competitive hourly rate
- Excellent working conditions
- Ability to participate in our Employee Referral Program (up to $500 per referral!)
How to apply?
If you meet our essential requirements, click APPLY NOW to submit your cover letter and resume to be considered for the role.
Please note: Due to the anticipated volume of applications, only those shortlisted for this position will be contacted.
Applicants will have to provide proof of their working rights to work and live in Australia
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Address 182 Goulds Road, Geraldton WA
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Min Qualification Level Level 3 - Certificate III
- Dress Code Work Wear
- Working Hours Monday to Friday - 7am - 5pm