Automotive Technician | Avon Valley Nissan & Mitsubishi
An exciting opportunity has become available to join Avon Valley Nissan & Mitsubishi which is part of the Avon Valley Motor Group based in Northam, Western Australia.
Why work at Avon Valley Motor Group?
Avon Valley Motor Group isn’t your average Dealership. Family owned and run by Dealer Principal Leonie Knipe, we pride ourselves in having a largely diverse environment. We strive to provide employees with ongoing opportunities to challenge themselves, develop and grow their career. We invest in our people by way of structured, tailor-made training programs hosted by automotive industry-specific experts.
So what’s the role about?
The Automotive Technician role is a full time position working at Avon Valley Nissan & Mitsubishi. Reporting to the Workshop Foreman you will be responsible for:
- Working within the dealership policies, guidelines and standards
- Perform repair & service work on vehicles to a very high standard
- Identify any additional service requirements & document them accordingly
- Support the training and development of apprentices
- Report all vehicle quality issues to the Workshop Foreman
So why not come and work for Avon Valley Nissan & Mitsubishi?
So who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Well presented
- Good communication skills
- Current trade qualifications – essential
- Experience with passenger & light commercial vehicles
- Experience working on vehicles (Nissan & Mitsubishi dealership experience preferred)
- Must hold a current Western Australian driver’s licence
- The ability to work as part of a team
- ARC – Refrigerant Handling Licence
We in return offer successful applicants:
- Competitive remuneration
- Supportive team environment
- Great workshop culture
- Future career opportunities available
How do I apply?
If you believe you have the relevant attributes & experience to excel in this role, please apply now or call our Workshop Foreman Murray Riseley on 9621 1311 for a confidential discussion.
This role will be very popular so if you are interested in this role, apply today!
We take pride in being an equal opportunity employer looking to employ qualified candidates of any gender, race, and religion.
Interested and suitably qualified applicants should email their resumes to email@example.com or via this site. Applicants must be physically located in Australia and must be Australian or New Zealand citizens or hold a permanent residency visa. Please note that only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be acknowledged.
We conduct pre-employment AFP Criminal record checks.
** Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. **
Applicants must reside in Australia and must have full working rights.
Applicants who do not have the required skills or full working rights will not be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer, supporting gender equality and workplace diversity.
Email our team if you have a problem submitting your application. firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about our Company go to www.avnissan.com.au or www.avmitsubishi.com.au
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Address Fitzgerald Street, Northam 6401
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Min Qualification Level Level 3 - Certificate III
- Dress Code Safety Wear
- Working Hours Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm.