Bruce Rock Engineering is a leading quality designer, builder and service provider of road transport equipment in Australia. We offer a complete range of trailer solutions to the agricultural, mining, construction and general freight industries nationwide. With the lightest tare weights in Australia, our innovative, high quality trailers are engineered for reliability, durability and performance.
Due to continued growth an opportunity now exists for experienced Assembly Technicians to join our team in Bruce Rock.
We offer our roles on 9 days on, 5 days off (DIDO or local) roster, with accommodation and meals provided in our newly finished ‘Bed Rock Village’.
What do I need?
Essential: You must have the following to be considered for work with Bruce Rock Engineering.
- Demonstrated general mechanical skills and knowledge of trailer/truck assembly and repairs works.
- Current Forklift Licence (High Risk Licence)
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol test.
- Provide a valid National Police clearance (not issued longer than 6 months ago)
- To hold a Western Australian drivers’ licence
What will I do?
- Trailer/truck assembly and repairs works
- Interpreting drawings and procedures
- Commitment to maintain high quality workmanship, health and safety
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Be able to work effectively individually and as a team player.
- Must have good time keeping and job recording skills
- Willingness to work outside set roster when required.
Why work for Bruce Rock Engineering?
- Gain industry based training and experience
- Competitive hourly rate
- Excellent working conditions
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Ability to participate in our Employee Referral Program (up to $500 per referral!)
How to apply?
If you meet our essential requirements, click APPLY NOW to submit your cover letter and resume to be considered for the role.
Please note: Due to the anticipated volume of applications, only those shortlisted for this position will be contacted.
Applicants will have to provide proof of their working rights.
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Address 15 Swan Street Bruce Rock WA
- Min Qualification Level Level 3 - Certificate III
- Dress Code Safety Wear
- Working Hours 6am - 6pm day shift. 6pm - 6am nightshift. DIDO / Local 9/5 roster - great work life balance!