Agricultural Heavy Duty Service Mechanic
Boekeman Machinery is a family run agricultural equipment business located throughout the Wheatbelt of Western Australia. The group employs approximately 80 staff throughout 4 branches and has been operating for over 54 years.
We are looking for Heavy Duty Mechanic’s to join our growing team repairing farming equipment throughout the WA Wheatbelt.
Responsibilities of the role include diagnostics and repairs on mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems and new machine pre-delivery works.
Our branch locations
- Northam – 1 hour from the Perth Hills
- Dowerin – 1½ hours from the Perth Hills
- Wongan Hills – 1¾ hours from the Perth Hills and
- Dalwallinu – 2½ hours from the Perth Hills
- Potential for housing/accommodation/relocation assistance
- Flexibility in branch location
- Workshop based or Field Service (for those willing to travel/stay overnight)
- OEM and product specific training opportunities
- Financial referral program and other remuneration incentives
- Have relevant Mechanical trade qualifications
- Manual drivers license
- Technical diagnostic abilities in Mechanical Electrical and hydraulics
- Be a good communicator with a positive attitude
Due to the nature of the current climate, the company is also willing to consider flexible working arrangements, which may include part-time or casual arrangements. This may provide additional options if you were looking to supplement your current income or those looking for additional work on current rosters. It may also allow a transition from FIFO to being back at home most nights or even relocation from the city.
For a confidential discussion don’t hesitate to contact Donna @ Boekemans on 047 590 9025 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Address 29 York Rd, Northam, Western Australia 6401, Australia
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dress Code Work Wear