Service Manager – Corrigin
Remuneration starting from $110,000
Negotiable, based on qualifications and experience. Our rates are amongst the highest in the industry.
We are looking for a Service Manager to join our busy team in Corrigin. We are seeking a manager with good supervisory skills, who enjoys working in a team environment, and values having contact with the end user.
Skills and Qualifications
- Trade Qualified Heavy-Duty Diesel Mechanic
- Basic computer skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Previous management skills preferred, but not essential
- Exposure to agricultural machinery preferred, but not essential
The Role Includes
- Staff Management, Training and Mentoring
- Workshop Job Management – scheduling and forward planning of workshop jobs; supervising and checking completion of jobs, quality control
- Customer Relations Development, Liaison, Dispute Resolution
- Workplace Maintenance – identification of issues; focus on safety; keeping up to date with products, programs and issues; supervision; supervising maintenance and replacement of workshop tools and equipment.
- Workshop Development – identification of additional market opportunities, focus on productivity and efficiency, liaison and co-ordination with other Heads of Departments
What We Will Offer
- Competitive remuneration at top industry rates
- A supportive team working environment
- On the job training and product training for personal upskilling and development
- Fulltime employment
- Weekly pay cycle
- Immediate Start
- Home every night and weekends, or DIDO opportunity
We are a locally owned, well-established Agricultural Machinery Dealership that has been operating for more than 45 years throughout the Wheatbelt. We have branches in Merredin, Mukinbudin, Cunderdin and Corrigin, and a parts outlet in Quairading. We are a vibrant and progressive team that strives for the best for our customers. We also have a strong focus on our staff’s personal development.
Living in Regional WA
Country living offers the best of both worlds. You are able to visit the city on your terms when it suits you – just a few hours’ drive away. Affordable housing is available on large blocks. There is no peak hour, no flights required in and out to work or travel days. You can be home every night. Travel time from home to work is a maximum of 5 minutes’ drive, or maybe you would prefer to ride a bike or walk? Kids can walk to school and their sports, and there are lots of open space and parks. Additionally, the region offers a variety of outdoor activities, heritage trails and natural attractions.
For more information contact John Trunfio on 0429 411 077
Complete the attached Job Application and email to email@example.com
- Job Application File 8_Application-for-Advertised-Vacancy.pdf
- Address 5 Walton Street, Corrigin, WA
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Dress Code Work Wear
- Working Hours 8m - 5pm Monday to Friday Seasonal overtime as required