The Ag Shop specialises in mining and agricultural parts and service supplies. We are a family run business and are seeking a new team member in administration.
The position is full time and the successful applicant will have strong administration skills, attention to detail, the ability to work as part of a team and to show initiative.
We are seeking applicants who have a high standard of customer service skills and are available for an immediate start.
Job based in Hyden, WA.
Remuneration dependant on applicant.
Skills and Qualifications
Advanced Excel skills essential
Duties will include:
- maintenance of records and/or journals including initial processing and recording relating to the following: reconciliation of accounts – incoming/outgoing payments – invoicing – debtor and creditor control – inventory returns
- general administrative support including correspondence, making appointments, etc. plus any other support that may be required. Direct assistance given to management.
- creation of excel spreadsheets
- preparation of ATO returns
- preparation of financials for accountant
- Address 30 Lynch St, Hyden, Western Australia 6359, Australia
- Experience Level Senior
- Dress Code Neat
- Working Hours 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday. Hours negotiable.
Jobseekers, browse jobs available in the Wheatbelt. Click on a job below to display the full details and facilities to allow you to apply for the job. All job applications will be sent directly to the employer.
Please include as much details and information about yourself to give you the best opportunity for gaining an interview. You will have the capability to upload both your resume and a covering letter.