The Admin/Project Officer is a part time position to assist with administration duties in the office of Anspach AG, located at Wannamal, WA.
The position is on a casual basis for 2 to 3 days per week. This will usually be Wednesday, Thursday or Friday of each week. Alternative day/s to be negotiated to suit both parties.
- Data entry & word processing, accuracy essential.
- Maintain office records including staff, fleet, client and supplier records.
- Correspondence, emails, filing, archiving.
- Telephone & reception duties.
- Maintain company policy and procedures.
- Assist with tender applications and other contractual documents.
- Other duties as required.
- Excellent computing skills including MS Office: Excel & Word.
- Excellent organisational & time management skills.
- Prior experience in an administrative role.
- Ability to work independently within a small office environment.
- National Police Certificate.
- WA Drivers licence: C class.
Anspach AG is a family owned business established by Rob & Angela Anspach in 1992. It is located at Wannamal, 35km north of Bindoon, in the Shire of Chittering. Anspach AG offers transport, earthmoving and agricultural services throughout WA to various clients including farmers, small and large businesses, corporate clients, and local & state government agencies. More information is available at www.anspachag.com.au
Jobseekers, browse jobs available in the Wheatbelt. Click on a job below to display the full details and facilities to allow you to apply for the job. All job applications will be sent directly to the employer.
Please include as much details and information about yourself to give you the best opportunity for gaining an interview. You will have the capability to upload both your resume and a covering letter.