RSM Australia is a member of RSM, the world’s 6th largest network of audit, tax, and consulting firm.
We offer the combined benefits of a leading professional services firm with extensive networking, learning and career opportunities.
- Assists with the preparation of financial statements in accordance with accounting standards;
- Applies knowledge of client/firm/industry trends and current issues;
- Prepares clear and concise work papers as evidence of work performed;
- Checks financial statements and management accounts eliminating adding, referencing and typing errors;
- Helps identify accounting issues;
- Applies basic tax compliance procedures;
- Assists with tax planning for clients;
- Prepare income tax returns for individuals, companies and trusts;
- Completes requisite regulatory forms; and
- Complies with lodgement program by meeting lodgement dates and requirements.
- Business / Commerce qualified with Accounting Major;
- Partially completed or completed CA or equivalent;
- 1-2 years in a similar role;
- Strong Communication Skills;
- Strong attention to detail; and
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
Life at RSM:
RSM provides a great environment to build skills and confidence and we help our people achieve their best. We are trusted advisors to our clients, so it is critical for us to find the right people for the job on offer. Our network of offices across Australia and around the world allow us to offer a personal service to all our clients regardless of where they are!
Working for RSM entitles everyone to a wide range of leading health, wellness financial and lifestyle benefits.
Apply using the link below:
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Address 12 Bayly Street, Geraldton, WA, Australia
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Min Qualification Level Level 7 - Bachelor Degree
- Dress Code Work Wear
- Working Hours 37.5 hours per week Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm